Like Tree4Likes

Bars in or near tai koo that shows bpl?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bars in or near tai koo that shows bpl?

Hi, I'm currently living in tai koo and I was wondering if anybody knows of a place that screens bpl matches, the Man u vs. Chelsea one in particular? And if anybody's interested to watch it with me as well cause I'll most probably be watching it alone

Well if you are a manure fan then it serves you right . Sorry don't know, I used to go to Wan Chai before my team got relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Well if you are a manure fan then it serves you right . Sorry don't know, I used to go to Wan Chai before my team got relegated.
    Why so hostile? Chill out man. Maybe someday your team can think of challenging for the championship and join the bpl.
    Withnail likes this.

Lighten up David, you've never heard of friendly Banter?

Hk Brewhouse in quarry bay.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Lighten up David, you've never heard of friendly Banter?

Hk Brewhouse in quarry bay.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Clearly they are not used to smiley faces in Manchester.

Calling an United fan a Man U/Manure fan is actually an insult. Try doing that in person with a smiley face. This united bashing is just getting a bit old.

Also there is no reason to jump onto the OP. He didn't say he's a United fan. He could very well be a Chelsea fan. Besides, any neutrals would be interested in watching the match.

The other guy just used any excuse to bash united, absolutely unbelievable.

Last edited by Withnail; 18-12-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    Davidjongilmour likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Withnail:
    Calling an United fan a Man U/Manure fan is actually an insult. Try doing that in person with a smiley face. This united bashing is just getting a bit old.

Also there is no reason to jump onto the OP. He didn't say he's a United fan. He could very well be a Chelsea fan. Besides, any neutrals would be interested in watching the match.

The other guy just used any excuse to bash united, absolutely unbelievable.
    Very believable if you are British where knocking each other's football team is as normal as discussing the weather. Get a life, there are much more important things to worry about and be thankful he didn't support Leeds who are known as TWS (the white shite). Of course calling him a manure fan is an insult and an even bigger one if he really supports Chelsea of course. I am afraid the British sense of humour goes way over some people's heads, an insult is often a friendly response.
    jimbo likes this.

Agreed, everybody knows that the mancs are known as the scum.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Point being, he didn't even mention he's a united fan!!!! Slagging each other off as a bit of banter is alright but it's just down right silly hull in this instance.

Of course, coming from Hull you probably have a silly sense of humour, oh forgive me, there's hull in your username doesn't mean you are from hull, does it?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast