Hong Kong Sevens Tickets

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hong Kong Sevens Tickets

I see the tickets go on sale this Saturday. The sevenshk website mentions the price for the three day package. Does anyone know if they will sell single day tickets as well?

I believe you can only purchase as a 3 day package

Yes three day packages only. Get 3 tickets for each day. $1250 for 3 days I think.

Thanks. Three days it is then.

I see from the website that the tickets will be available online and via phone but there is no mention of buying them in person from the stadium. Is that option no longer available? I havent done it in many years, but it was fun lining up with the masses.

HC

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    # Tickets will be sold via online & Ticket Purchase Hotline only. Tickets will not be sold at any HK Ticketing venue box offices/Tom Lee Outlets.
    # HK Ticketing applies HK$15 customer service fee per ticket.
    # Ticket Purchase Hotline: 31 288 288
    # online: at hkticketing.com
    # NO pick-up service at the door, please pick up the tickets in advance at any HK Ticketing venue box offices/Tom Lee Outlets.
    # Each person can purchase a maximum of two tickets in any combination of Adult and Child Ticket.
    There, that tells you!

The HKRFU once used the images of the queues in Victoria Park (and elsewhere before that) for publicity. Guess it doesn't need it now that most of the tickets are sold outside of Hong Kong and the allocation for the Hong Kong public is about six (underestimation for effect).
    Last edited by Claire ex-ax; 19-01-2011 at 02:26 PM.

Yeah I couldn't find it on the website but called up now to clarify. Only online (still don't know how) and on the phone. Starts at 10am.

Argggh! I'm going to be out of town on Saturday and no where near a computer. If anyone is willing to purchase tickets for me, I would would be willing to compensate you for your efforts. If interested please PM me.

Cheers.

Just curious, who's going?

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Just curious, who's going?
    ME and wife.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast