Rugby Super 14 Gathering

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Those Aussies have a different word for everything.

You guys had a good weekend. Anouncers said it was the first tme in 20 years the Brumbies had lost to a South African team at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth:
    Those Aussies have a different word for everything.

You guys had a good weekend. Anouncers said it was the first tme in 20 years the Brumbies had lost to a South African team at home.
    That is correct. We had a AWESOME weekend.

I ended up partying way too much and got more drunk than I did my first night in Hong Kong (both times).

ya this is your weekend Monde

anyway where's McSoleys? is it the go-to place for watching rugby?

While it is great to be on top last weekend, I guess this will all be meaningless fun once the world games come around.
    We were in South Africa two cups ago (when the finals were in England). In the middle of the bush, or at east Kruger, you could follow long extension cords to large numbers of South Africans huddled around TV sets. Very dedicated.

Quote Originally Posted by sp1key:
    ya this is your weekend Monde

anyway where's McSoleys? is it the go-to place for watching rugby?
    McSorleys during the day and even at night it is pretty cool. But we will probably be at Doublin Jacks for the Rugby on Friday....maybe saturday also but not sure yet.

Sleuth:
    Yeah a large portion of South Africans love rugby.It is a very important game......looking forward to both world cups this year.

[QUOTE=Monde;140956]McSorleys during the day and even at night it is pretty cool. But we will probably be at Doublin Jacks for the Rugby on Friday....maybe saturday also but not sure yet.
    [QUOTE]

icic never been there but I'll love to... do drop me a pm and your number when you guys are heading down for the game I'll be joining in if its ok but next week onwards
    cheers bud

Will do. We are usually watching somewhere. Sometimes there are only two of us and then sometimes there are LOADS. Just depends.