do everyone know about HK Sevens on Mar 31 - Apr 1?

Closed Thread

Talking do everyone know about HK Sevens on Mar 31 - Apr 1?

i'd luv to watch and let it be my best birthday gift but tickets were sold out does here brocast in live? or any pubs huv a big tv for watching in live in lkf?

btw i'm the newest in here lol glad 2 meet u !

tickets

tickets have been issed and lots of peoplw ill be left with spare ones.
    not sure how to get a hold of one. you will have to pay but not sure how much.

Yes...and a lot of us are upset that we don't have tickets and are looking for tickets.

People will start letting go of spares closer to the event, otherwise you can still show up and see it on the big screens outside in the 7's village, its a great party atmosphere there too, or watch on TVB, they are showing it, so you can watch it in pretty much any pub that has a TV set.

Quote Originally Posted by Know Nothing:
    People will start letting go of spares closer to the event, otherwise you can still show up and see it on the big screens outside in the 7's village, its a great party atmosphere there too, or watch on TVB, they are showing it, so you can watch it in pretty much any pub that has a TV set.
    Oddly enough I am more interested in the Rugby. Party afterwards will be cool but I really do want to see the rugby.

Like I said odd.

7's village.... sounds great

unfortunately no one reconize me lol and i would go there alone

so hows u?

Quote Originally Posted by rikovskiy:
    7's village.... sounds great

unfortunately no one reconize me lol and i would go there alone

so hows u?
    We often meet up by going alone....get someones number call and find out where they are....then ask random people if they are GEO. Sometimes works in your favour. You may make some friends on the way to finding us.