Blues Night!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I was there last night with a couple of friends .. and I enjoyed it. :-) TRUE musicians! :-)

(Thanks, Jake, for the heads up..)

Blues Night

Thanks Donabel...Glad you enjoyed it...And thanks for coming down! We really appreciate it...

We will be playing again this Thursday March 29th..

We'll start around 8:30...

Best - Jake

For those who want to check it out, the name of the Place is Dinamoe Hum located at 28 Elgin Street first floor in Soho...

Blues Night

Just wanted to let you know that there will NOT be Blue Night this week at Dinamoe Hum due to the Holiday...

The next Blues Night will be Thursday April 12th...

Thanks!

Blues Night

We are having Blues Night again, this Thursday May 10. Live Blues Music from 9-11pm...Details:

Dinamoe Hum
    28 Elgin Street
    First Floor
    Soho

Hope you can make it!

Jake

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeharp:
    We are having Blues Night again, this Thursday May 10. Live Blues Music from 9-11pm...Details:

Dinamoe Hum
    28 Elgin Street
    First Floor
    Soho

Hope you can make it!

Jake
    Will there be an amp there if I bring my guitar?

i am a blues lover

can i come and jam on this thursday , 24/5?

Hi Eric...What is your instrument?

Sounds good...Stop by...

Thanks!

Jake

For those that fancy the blues, check out this Saturday night (9th June) at the FCC - it's the third night of their Jazz Festival, and on Saturday there are three acts in the different bars/room. The headline is Zach Prather (Chicago Blues, flown in specially from his current base in Europe), but there are also local groups Jen & the Urban Band, and the Skip Moy Quartet featuring Ginger Kwan. The deal is that one fixed price gets you access to all three gigs, buffet and unlimited standard drinks from 7pm to midnight.

Alternatively (or also) on Friday night there's Gypsy Jazz, Jazbalaya, and Eugene Pao (reckoned by many to be the best jazz guitarist in Asia) headlining. The deal then is a small cover including two free drinks (everything after that is at FCC standard prices, which are pretty good - beer at $21-25, spirits the same, wine from $30 up).

Details here: http://www.fcchk.org/events/FCC_Jazz_Fest_07_flyer.jpg

Hi,

any new Jazz performance in these days?

jazz trio at the old d' hum

I know this is an old post, but hope someone can help me.

I remember i really enjoyed the jazz trio at the old Dinamoe Hum when it was at elign street. I think they were the house band too. 3 guys I think were all from the Philippines.

does anyone know if the trio is still playing somewhere else? or know their names?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2