UFC 127 any sport bars showing it this sunday?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

I like evangelista. Is kick boxing is dangerous. Such a maniac. You guys ever YouTube his fight with melvin manhoff?
    I'm a Diaz fan unfortunately, and I'm hoping he'll bring the fight out of gsp. At the same time Diaz such a notoriously slow starter I see gsp shields snoozefest pt II.

yup evangelistas a ruthless fighter. and u gotta be a maniac to get a tattoo of mike tyson...

Alistair Overeem - An Online Documentary

hyping this weekend. I think he got a legit chance against Werdum even though he is the lucky Fedor killer.

This is going to be a sick fight, two complete beasts. I agree a bit of luck played a roll in the win against fedor but Werdum is a tough competitor nonetheless.

Im a much bigger fan of Alistair, but he has a much weaker ground game than Werdum....I could see him getting submitted in the late first round. X(

I have to say I agree. I hope it's Alistair by TKO in the 2nd. But same as Oki_boy. I have a feeling it might be a submission either in the 1st or the 2nd. Just hoping it's not a Kimura.

On another note, looking forward to Cruz v Faber.
    Cruz training vid below with hot Rihanna song.
    Untitled | hyping cruz. 

Hey can someone clarify something for me? I will arrive in hong kong on the second during the day. Does this mean I will miss UFC or does it get broadcasted later? They don't play ufc in hk at 8am do they? And if it's later in the day what bars are going to show it. Anyone going to watch?

Live broadcast at 9am on the 3rd.

live broadcast where?