Like Tree7Likes

Do people toke in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Do people toke in HK?

Hey all gonna be in HK soon for a few months jus wondering if many people smoke bud much there? Also what time the bars, clubs stay open until? Can a westerner get a bar job or job spinnin tunes in the bars?

There are bars that stay open 24 hours. Westerners can only get jobs in them if they have the right to work in Hong Kong - you won't get an Employment Visa to do that, but a Working Holiday Visa (if you are a citizen of one of the eligible countries - the UK isn't eligible) would do.

It seems that the drugs du jour in Hong Kong are cocaine for the moneyed up expats and ketamine for the locals. Both are, I believe, readily available.

Of course people smoke here dude, this is Asia man! If you want to score you can try these guys -

No.2 Chung Kong Road
    Sheung Wan
    Hong Kong

280 Des Voeux Road West
    Hong Kong

Make sure to carry a few hundred dollars to bribe da police wiv.

BE, you know how to deal with the riffs-raff - I dips me lid ter yer.

Thanks 4 teh info about jobs. Not gonna be interested in k but I likes me smoke so I wanted to check out whether ya not just all a bunch of drinkers only in HK but
    obviously I'd be able to find a decent stash at those address then ....lol

So is it like super illegal like dubai and singapore and japan etc or generally tolerated. Are you allowed to bring seeds in?

HK police will not actively search for it but if caught with possession they will arrest you. Fines are up to 1 million and seven years jail.

There are guys around Kowloon Park that sell some compressed stuff but not sure where else. It's quite easy to get da stuf!

Quote Originally Posted by britguy:
    So is it like super illegal like dubai and singapore and japan etc or generally tolerated. Are you allowed to bring seeds in?
    It's chilled out here in HK duuuude. They're pretty relaxed about people blazing up a doobie here. You can bring in seeds but make sure to inform your landlord you will be cultivating some of that sweet leaf. No problemo. If you really want to go to a place that goes easy on people who 'toke', try the mainland as well. They're even more chilled.
    InigoMontoya likes this.

Good to see this site allows discussions about illegal activities such as drug dealing etc.

Would be useful for any new 'dudes' around town to know that the PRC will happily blow your brains out (or lethal injection if your corneas are a good match) for drug trafficking.
    Last edited by Stoob; 01-04-2011 at 09:37 AM. Reason: For Americans to understand
    Char Siu King likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast