Like Tree3Likes

Is HUTONG restaurant any good?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    I have been to Hutong, had wine and a good meal and didnt pay 2K per head. more like shy or just above 1K
    hmmm i guess i can still think about it considering i have a whole week to decide and finalized it with my peeps

Go and have a look before hand. The food is good ...maybe not brilliant, but the overall experience is lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    If you want views and less pricey then look at the restaurants in K11 and The One in TST
    Wooloomooloo prime at the One has good views and is a lot cheaper. Also Harlans at the One too.
    thanks jimbo! i will look into those restaurants you just mentioned and decide

Quote Originally Posted by john mac:
    Go and have a look before hand. The food is good ...maybe not brilliant, but the overall experience is lovely.
    so basically we shouldn't expect to walk out with a full stomach eh~
    yeh...it's the whole experience up there on the 28th floor with the cool deco and good convo..hmm what to do what to do

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    If you want views and less pricey then look at the restaurants in K11 and The One in TST
    Wooloomooloo prime at the One has good views and is a lot cheaper. Also Harlans at the One too.
    WOW! they are as good too! amazing!!

I think Hutong and Aqua have quite strict time limits on tables. I would actually go somewhere else for dinner - plenty of very good places without a view - and then go to Aqua or Felix for a drink.

Football16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    I think Hutong and Aqua have quite strict time limits on tables. I would actually go somewhere else for dinner - plenty of very good places without a view - and then go to Aqua or Felix for a drink.
    They do? You mean strict time in holding the table for us or strict time in table turning like kicking us out in 30mins b'coz of the long queue outside? Some places do that and I hate that coz you then you can't enjoy your meal. Reminds me of recess or something, rushing back to class.