Creatives in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Creatives in HK

Hello! Really new here.

Just wondering if there are any fellow graphic designers around here to hang out or something? Will love to have some sort of projects and parties going on.

I miss brunch and a good cup of coffee with a bunch of happy people!

And one more thing, where do people print and buy paper or any art material here? I need help!

Cheers, and have fun today!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingupabove:
    i am in fashion deisgn field, accepted?
    Really? And there was us thinking you were a local HK-er working in some marketing agency trying subtly to place stuff to expats by pretending (badly) to be one of us...

hahaha! what!
    uhhh okay.

but i did thought of doing pecha kucha if anyone's interested.
    heard there's already one going on.

I'm a graphic designer. just landed in hk after working in CHina for 2 months. Originally from San Francisco. Where can one grab brunch around here???

I'm a motion graphic designer. Does that count? I work primarily in After Effects for multimedia stuff. I'm currently on hiatus so I'm free during the days. Coffee?

lets do brunch/coffee!

Why do graphic designers, fashion designers etc assume that 'creative' is only in the visual media?

Can creative accountants, software engineers, financiers, salespeople etc also join you for coffee? Unfortunately they probably won't be able to draw.

I'm down for brunch/coffee anytime! I'm currently on "hiatus" as well and am free in the daytime. Where are you all staying? I'm in Tai Koo. It'll be cool to talk design with folks!

i'm staying near the olympic station, let's yumcha? haha maybe next saturday? set a place and time, we'll just hang out?

Yumcha? might have to SHOUT all the way through to hear each other

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast