Like Tree101Likes

What happens if you get HK girl pregnant

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    How is refusing to take the morning after pill unfair to the boy?
    Isn't it obvious? If she refuse, then a baby may occur, which may not be what the man desires. The is the whole point of the morning after pill. A girl will take it after an accident like this occurs.

(Also, please do not call me an offensive name just because you disagree with me).
    dizzydancer2005 likes this.

If they both willingly participated in the act, both agree that they are not ready for kids, I agree that the bloke should be stronger in asking for her to act and take the morning after pill. What else do you propose? Should he just wait and see if a few weeks/months she says -"you're going to be a dad"?

Football16 and Dreadnought like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chateau:
    Isn't it obvious? If she refuse, then a baby may occur, which may not be what the man desires. The is the whole point of the morning after pill. A girl will take it after an accident like this occurs.

(Also, please do not call me an offensive name just because you disagree with me).
    Okay, just so I'm clear.

A guy has sex with a girl and 'pulls out too late' as he was 'caught by surprise'. He obviously knows what can happen if you have sex - a baby!

He wants the girl to have an abortion pill and it's unfair of her to refuse?

Are we clear, this is what you think? You believe that after sex a boy has the right to demand that the girl take a morning after pill? Even if I call you by an inoffensive name, say, 'Tom' or 'Mary', it's not going to change what you are..
    jimbo, Skyhook and InigoMontoya like this.

is the morning after pill just an over the counter thing?

Quote Originally Posted by immortalz:
    is the morning after pill just an over the counter thing?
    Yeah probably, I guess there'll be a pill or an app for everything pretty soon and nobody will have to bother with that nuisance 'responsibility' anymore..
    InigoMontoya likes this.

Immortalz has said the girl says she doesnt want kids yet either. They both had sex under the agreement that they dont want kids now. Accidents do happen.
    They were both irresponsible that they didnt use contraception.
    If she doesnt want kids now, she needs to make sure that doesnt happen. He is trying to make sure his future is protected.
    Not a good situation for anyone but one that needs to be solved not just ignored until too late.

Football16 and Dreadnought like this.

Is her period coming?

Otherwise, it will be an early congratulation.....

I would get STD check first mate, you might be a father with HIV & STD.

London2HK likes this.

AFAIK it must be prescribed by a dr, not over the counter.

as for contraception, it's a two way street. you both need to grow up and act responsibly. you cannot demand that she take the medication. this is really a case of too little too late. if she doesn't decide to take the pill, all you can do is hope and pray (if you are a praying man) that nothing comes of it. and maybe learn from it?

also, there are only about 4-5 days/month that a woman is her most fertile and most likely to get pregnant, this usually is about 1.2-2 weeks after her last menstruation. so, although there is a slight possibility for her to get pregnant at other times, it is unlikely.

so, maybe the question you should be asking her is: when did you last have your period? ....don't know if she'll answer it or not though.

What a lovely world we live in:

Pregnancy = 'accident', 'a thing my future needs to be protected from' , 'a situation that needs to be solved'.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast