Like Tree1Likes

Time for paintball! May 13th

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Time for paintball! May 13th

It's been too long since we tried to hurt each other with little balls of high-velocity paint!

I've had a word with the paintball place this afternoon, and the next sane-sounding time they've got availability is 2pm on May 13th (Sunday). They do seem to be pretty busy, so it would make it easier if people who are interested would let me know ASAP.

The basic facts are $225-$250 each for 6 games and 100 balls - and you normally need more - either over 2 hours or 3 hours, with the price and time depending on how many people come along. We'd need to give a $100 deposit per person, and there's no way I'm laying out for anyone this time... I'm honestly not sure how long that 4pm slot will be available for. If it ends up being taken by someone else, I'd say go for a slot as soon as we can. The place is in Kowloon Bay, easy to get to by MTR, and it's indoor, which gives it a bit more of a 'game' feel rather than a hardcore simulation.

Who's interested? Any questions? Anyone in, out, shaking it all about?

Last edited by rani; 26-04-2007 at 12:33 AM. Reason: fixed dates

mmm paintball, never tried..May want to try. I will give it some thought. I think it would be fun to try war games too

i'm interested =D

Count me in for 'war games' or paintball. Never done either but at the least I'll make the rest of you look good at it.

Would be well up for something like that....only thing is could it be arranged for the weekend after?

Date change - need more people!

Okay, well...

Don't have huge amounts of people yet, but got quite a few verbal yes's, and a few people who told me they'd like to come but can't make the 6th... so:

Time and date is changed - to 2pm on Sunday May 13th. I've got that slot held for a while, but I need as many people as possible to confirm as soon as possible!

If anyone's wavering, got any questions, please talk to me - the more the merrier, really.

Oh, and sure, airsoft, whatever - you want to play airsoft, feel free to arrange it - I want to play paintball, so that's what I'm arranging (or trying to)

Last edited by vmlinuz; 18-04-2007 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Add airsoft comment

I'm up for paintballing, just let me know the details when you have definite plans!

vmlinuz
    count me in. very much interested in trying out paintball.
    my email address is [email protected]

Just Count Me In!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gemiling:
    Just Count Me In!!!!

A chance to induce some real pain on my eternal enemy? How can I pass it on?

I'm all in!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast