Karaoke Karaoke

Closed Thread

Karaoke Karaoke

Guys and Gals out there:

Can anyone tell me where can we find a karaoke place with new English songs?

Me and my friends are very tired of the same old same old oldies, or the 3 and only 3 songs listing under Black Eyed Peas, or "Baby Boy" of Beyonce... from those karaoke places in CWB!

Any new spots where we can go and sing some hit songs?

karaoke is SUPER FUN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by niccy:
    Guys and Gals out there:

Can anyone tell me where can we find a karaoke place with new English songs?

Me and my friends are very tired of the same old same old oldies, or the 3 and only 3 songs listing under Black Eyed Peas, or "Baby Boy" of Beyonce... from those karaoke places in CWB!

Any new spots where we can go and sing some hit songs?

karaoke is SUPER FUN!!!!
    You act like the songs are 10 years old. Wow, I doubt there is anything newer than 2005/2006. The places with the best music are Neway or Green(and Red) Box. If they don't have it chances are nobody in HK will.

Quote Originally Posted by musicbox:
    MusicBox Karaoke, causeway bay
    Having been a member here for over two years that feeble advertisement in reply to a post that's nearly four years old is the best you can do for your first post?
    Last edited by PDLM; 26-01-2011 at 07:36 PM.

Plus, what is the immigration status of musicbox?

oh NO!
    There are many threads on karaoke fun, but nothing recent!!!!
    I have recently moved here (from SA) but I lived in Japan for awhile and am missing my 80's nights
    Anyone out there keen on gathering a fun get together where 7-11 bar and singing bad 80s tunes is involved?!?!?!

Yes, I'd be up for that...