Burn the Floor Dance show!!!

Closed Thread

Burn the Floor Dance show!!!

To anyone who's interested, there's a dance show coming up called 'Burn the Floor' and it looks great for a night of entertainment. It will be playing at the HK Convention & Exhibition centre May 4th-6th. Some of my friends and I are looking to go on Saturday the 5th and 8pm.

Thought it might be fun to gather the group to go and after the show we can head out for drinks etc. So I guess post on this thread if interested and we can arrange to get tickets with seats near each other.

For details check out the links below:

http://www.burnthefloor.com/

http://www.hkticketing.com/Ticketek/...nt.asp?id=1079

Hi, I am also very interested in that show too, since I love dancing too. It would be great that we can go to the show together.

i'd be interested in going! i love dancing, espeically latin!!!

Cool! Neel is arranging for us to get tickets sometime soon and we'll be getting the cheapest - $290 ones. What do you think? PM me your numbers if interested and I'll give you a call. Mr. Bing, my old phone got stolen so now I have a new sim card and need to get all my contacts back. You'd have to PM me your number again!

heya not sure bout the show...have a friend comin in from ny that weekend....

whend u lose your phone! didnt i just spk to u yday?? o no! that sux! same number still?

Extra ticket

I have an extra ticket for this show - the $290 seats. Anybody want it? A bunch of us will be heading over together so if you'd like to join us feel free to. PM me if interested!