I <3 Japan

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up I <3 Japan

Any other fellow otaku out there? XD lol

I really am a nerd for Japanese culture, such as the fashion, magazines, snacks, singers, movies, and even cute characters like Relakumma!

It'd be cool to meet ppl with similar interests
    What are you into?

I like beer and crisps

Quote Originally Posted by etchBunni:
    Any other fellow otaku out there? XD lol

I really am a nerd for Japanese culture, such as the fashion, magazines, snacks, singers, movies, and even cute characters like Relakumma!

It'd be cool to meet ppl with similar interests
    What are you into?
    wow! interesting to hear that you're into japanese culture! have you lived in japan before? do you speak japanese? what brings you to HK?

No, I've never lived there before. Only visited!
    I'm learning Japanese, but can speak conversational.

I'm mostly in love with the fashion, but I find other things about the culture interesting too. In fact, I think of lot of locals in HK seem to appreciate it considering the influence there seems to be here.

And how about you? =)

Quote Originally Posted by etchBunni:
    No, I've never lived there before. Only visited!
    I'm learning Japanese, but can speak conversational.

I'm mostly in love with the fashion, but I find other things about the culture interesting too. In fact, I think of lot of locals in HK seem to appreciate it considering the influence there seems to be here.
    And how about you? =)
    Even though I'm part Japanese I've lived here all my life. I do see a strong influence of the Japanese culture over here and it's understandable, I think it's quite unique! Everytime i fly back to see families I'm still in awe with some of the stuff they do and am proud of it, glad you're appreciating that too!

i'm not japanese or into any anime or the language, but i LOVE japanese fashion too!!!

Japan is awesome, did an internship there some years ago.
    Would be the first place I'd go for a holiday, without the radiations shit :/
    Food and movies are my favs ^^

Wow~!!! That's great to see "Otaku" here~!!! I admit I'm "Otaku" too~!!! lol Love anime, manga, video games~!!! Wanna be friend??? 宜しくね~♪

Quote Originally Posted by benfr83:
    Japan is awesome, did an internship there some years ago.
    Would be the first place I'd go for a holiday, without the radiations shit :/
    Why would the radiation stop you, or you going to hang out near the nuclear facility? Radiation levels in Beijing are currently 3 times higher then Tokyo, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    Why would the radiation stop you, or you going to hang out near the nuclear facility? Radiation levels in Beijing are currently 3 times higher then Tokyo, for instance.
    I'm not in Beijing too ... as long as I do not know, as they say.
    I'm just saying that, because I have friends in Japan who worry and are (off course) highly unhappy about the situation (and advise me not to come).
    Although I find that curious, I would almost ask for sources about that level in B.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast