Poker

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Poker

I just moved back to HK and am looking to get back in a poker game. I've seen a few poker threads, but theyre outdated. Anyone interested in Hold Em once a week or two? 100-200 buy in, nothing too serious...

If it involves, late nights, fast women and drinking tequila then count me in!

And yes I am serious! That is about the Poker.....and fast women!

Count me in too...

There have been many attempts at Poker nights, has one actually happened?

Count me in as well!

Count me in too. I guess where to play is the biggest problem.

There was a Geo group that played weekly but it got disbanned I think after all the mess with police last year.

In for sure

Can we have the games in a restaurant / majung room, where we have dinner and then poker?

Quote Originally Posted by BryanL:
    There have been many attempts at Poker nights, has one actually happened?

Count me in as well!
    My offer to host a regular game also still stands. I actually have some people keen, so need a few more. Game is hosted on Park Island, Ma Wan, but is open to non-residents.

Also, our buyins are $3000, with 20/40 blinds. (Also open to mixed games if players request this).

In terms of drinks etc, players can bring whatever they like, I will supply beers, and we can order takeaway food, pizza etc.

I hosted a casual/friendly low-stakes poker game last Saturday (21st) at my apartment, at south side (Stanley).

If enough people are interested, i am also interested in a weekly poker game of Hold'em.

Supposedly there are a few mahjong rooms you can play at, but i don't actually know of any since the Geo group i was in disbanded last year.

I don't mind hosting them at my place, but its a bit far for some people (especially those in mainland side/NT) - if anybody else has a place to offer up, shoot me a message.

Prefer 100-200HK buyins, anybody interested in low stakes games for the fun or just to meet new people, let me know via PM - High rollers should hit up Randy

If enough are interested, i plan to do another game this Saturday night (May 28th).

Thanks
    -Josh

Last edited by KooperT; 26-05-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast