Any exciting pubs in Hong Kong???????

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

drop is ok...propoganda was better before when it was in old place..LOL on you looking for guys....most of ladies in Hong Kong dont like hong kong men, whether they are from england, america or australia!!!!!!lol gives people from canada the better chance! but that is just what my friends say...probibly same everywhere on earth!

Quote Originally Posted by kufunlee:
    Dear m_ichelle12,

We started last week and at our initial TGIF with 20 pax attended. Please come and join her tomorrow.

Joe Bananas
    23 Luard Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
    Tel: (852)2529 1811
    http://www.maddogspubs.com/JBS/jbsmain.htm

Joe Bananas offers crazy hours drink from 6 to 8pm at $16 and happy hours drink from 8 to 10pm at $23.

Best Regards,
    Crystal
    [email protected]

That is so sweet of you kufunlee, I went and check out the link that you attached, it seem like a nice place to chill out... I dont think I can make it, but maybe those who came across this message should buzz down for a gathering...

Quote Originally Posted by littlelulu:
    it is good...but me and my girlfriends are different.....we shy away from guy/girl pick-up places thats all...

well, maybe if you look from another side, it can be fun too in a pick up place, there are alot going on if you pay attention... but of course not a cheesy pick-up places... has to be upper-class and gorgeous paople...

well... I think it does not just apply to HK Men, it will not be fair, should be Asian men, mostly... but sad to say HK men is much more tiny built than Sin men... But Asian are smaller built, and women are attracted to bigger built, I dont really see myself with asian men, unless they are ABC and have a really strong body... hahaha... but than again there are such asian men exist... This is my friend and he is ABC and he is really big built and strong.. hehehe...

wow...we dont get men like that here!!!! hope you kept him here with you!!! or if you left him, you dont forget his number...or give it to me, i may change

Quote Originally Posted by littlelulu:
    wow...we dont get men like that here!!!! hope you kept him here with you!!! or if you left him, you dont forget his number...or give it to me, i may change
    hahaha... he is really a keeper, but unfortunately he is not with me... he is working in Sin, and I have moved here he is a really nice friend, very special... I think he is the only asian I actually look at, beside my daddy and my 2bro back home...

lol....i dont know about it being to good an idea to like your many brothers or father!!! did you move here with family?? at least this big guy is something to visit singapore for tho!! lol. ..but i would be forcing him to hong kong..but much competition with the women here too!

This is what Attica means to me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attica_...ional_Facility

Would be pretty strange partying in a place with that name...

hehehe... thats a good one... I wont mind partying in prison though, in fact i think it will be quite coo, maybe they should get the prison in HK, the Victoria Prison? I'm not sure about the name, its at hollywood road, and turn that place to a club at night... WOw...!!! how cool is that going to be???????????????? Its bight enough to have 5different rooms in it, Retro, Hip-hop, Techno, Trance, Funky jazz..... OMG, I can already picture how it would look like, with all the bars around and every cell is a VIP area, bartender in funky police uniform, doorman is smart suit.... Groovy.....

thats is an active imagination miss singapore :-) I think clubbing in a prison may be very bad for your rep at work!! let alone calling your parents to collect you from jail!!

i AM sure you would have ABC Hulk in his police outfit too!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast