Like Tree1Likes

Want to meet friends in HK!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Want to meet friends in HK!!!

I am moving to hong kong from the States and I am looking to meet some people before I move there. I'm a 17 year old guy, love sports, music, hanging with girls, the usual 17 year old. Haha. If message here and we can talk? Guys and girl, both welcomed. I have skype and msn too!

Thumbs up

Hey there! I am 18 and also just arrived to HK. Unfortunately I am guy, so if you're looking for a date then I am probably not the kind you're looking for. lol Just joking, but anyways here's my email: [email protected]

Otherwise give me your msn and we can chat there.

Hey! I'm 18 year old girl, and going to move to Hong Kong in the next 10ish days! I'm a little nervous about not knowing a lot of people when I get there, so this could really help. I'm on MSN as well

Pirom001 likes this.

hi there. I am a 24 yo guy and have been moved back to Hong Kong for couples of years. Life in here could be stressful but fruitful, hope you guys get along with with people here. Feel free to talk to me via [email protected].

Hello there smartini! This might be a little early, but welcome to Hong Kong! Where are you from?
    Anyhow, this is my live messenger/msn account: [email protected]
    Honestly I am still pretty new to everything in Hong Kong, but I am slowing adapting to the surroundings. Well, I am looking forward on chatting with you on msn!

Hello Edcvb00! Sent you an email!

I want to know some people here as well, I'm a 16 year old girl I lived here before and I'm now on my vacation back in Hong Kong, I have got some friends here if you want to know them!

Please do introduce them!
    Here's my email: [email protected]

Pirom001, I sent an email to you

Cool, thanks!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast