Paul Potts Wins Britain's Got Talent

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Paul Potts Wins Britain's Got Talent

If you want to see a performance that is impressive, inspiring and moving check out Paul Potts and his performances in this talent contest in Britain.

The youtube hits near 5 million for his audition. He is a very ordinary shy guy with a terrific talent and a new million pound contract with Simon Cowell's record company.

The stuff of movies is in this story.

http://www.paulpottsofficial.com/

Start at the bottom of the videos for his audition June 7th - this is on you tube as well.

Last edited by Football16; 26-06-2007 at 08:26 AM.

I agree on the statement .. this is the stuff that movies should be made from.

VERY inspiring.

Reminds me of the the famous advertising line ... "They laughed when I sat down to play the piano. But when I began to play..."

Amazing performance.

Shame the Cowell creature now has his hands on him.

Absolutely brillant.. thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesindave:
    Amazing performance.

Shame the Cowell creature now has his hands on him.
    It's interesting that you say this as that is exactly how I felt before listening to how Simon Cowell treats this guy and read some of the interviews by him on Paul Potts.

I think it was after the semi-final that Simon says something like 'I don't know what it is about you Paul, but everytime you sing I want you to do well and you were err magic' or something like that. It sounds like there is a lot more than Simon wanting to make money off him in that - I think there is a huge admiration.

As Piers Morgan says, their vision to find this average person with a regular job who was unknown and had this incredible talent that they could them a platform on which to exhibit it - this was their guy.

Now if you go to youtube, the guy with the monkey puppet is absolutely awesome. Very funny.

Potts was in HK

http://www.paulpottsofficial.com/videos.html

I should have posted his concert date for HK that was Aug 21.

If you want to see video of his HK press conferences, check that site above. They have all his news and videos there.

I hope that is it okay to post this. This guys vids have been seen by 10 million or so!

I can't believe he was in Hong Kong! Was there any publicity about it? I know of about 15 people who would have loved to have seen him perform.

Lammarite - I'm sure we could have filled a small / medium sized auditorium with just geoexpats...

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

I got this about a week ago in an email titled
    'Hidden Asset of Human' and at a quick glance I saw "Hidden Asset of Hunan' and chucked it in the trash. My friend who had sent me the link was furious that I was so footloose with his links and sent it again

http://video.online.hk/watch/3207

now I ask you would you have opened it even if you had read the title right?

There were another bunch of contestants who were expelled for being prostitutes! What has that to do with talent?
    to have a looksee at the talented rejects, google kit-kat-girls+youtube; my present location prevents viewing youtube[no I'm not in Iraq-we have nutjobs in north wanchai too]

With all the money he must be making, has he been to a dentist yet?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast