Like Tree9Likes

Asia adult expo Macau

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thanks for your reaction, You think so , even if gone tell you that if go gone be 7th time! Back Hk ( last week no questions but the guy at border count the times been to hong kong in my pasport, looks from right till left if there was any help, but put a stamp because didn't saw his colleagues in my opion!

Seven times! Yeap, it's pushing it.

Send her by herself and wait eagerly to see what she brings home to show you. Remember, it's polite to share with others on Geoexpat

virago likes this.

Yes that's right, we really like to go there.what should y do if you were in my shoes?
    Take the risk or leave it!? Stay safe in Hong Kong?

Adult Expo in Macau!!!

Macau seems like such a wholesome conservative place, I would never have thought they would have something like this.

Next thing you know there will be KTV, dirty massages and hookers there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman26:
    Yes that's right, we really like to go there.what should y do if you were in my shoes?
    Take the risk or leave it!? Stay safe in Hong Kong?
    Do it!

If customs sends you over to the room, just empty the bag on the floor with your toys/wares that you purchased at the expo that will show them.

I wonder, does Black and Decker make a gas-powered, piston-driven model? Check that out for me will ya Siu!

What is your specific purpose of going there for? You better be careful about...

I took the chance this morning, called spoked first With immigration department, bought round ticket , it was à great expo, Back in Hong Kong i had no problems at all With my girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman26:
    I took the chance this morning, called spoked first With immigration department, bought round ticket , it was à great expo, Back in Hong Kong i had no problems at all With my girlfriend
    Looks like your acting skills are coming into good use with the Immigration officers.