Anyone know the band names of Insomnia ?

Closed Thread

Anyone know the band names of Insomnia ?

hey, does anyone know their names ? i stayed up til late... and there were 2 - 3 bands perform

how many bands they've got ?? do they perform in other places ??will they perform in weekdays ? or weekends only ??

been there twice, quite awesome...nice band, nice ppl, nice environment...but quite a no. of "prostitute" as i saw!!

but will pop up agen soon!

anyways, two thumbs up for Insomnia!

Quote Originally Posted by montiff:
    how many bands they've got ?? do they perform in other places ??will they perform in weekdays ? or weekends only ??
    They have a few which cycle round the bars that the same group owns (Insomnia, Dusk til Dawn, All Night Long, Sticky Fingers, (soon) Spicy Fingers, Insomnia in Singapore, ...)
    Quote Originally Posted by montiff:
    but quite a no. of "prostitute" as i saw!!
    I'm curious how you can tell whether someone is a "prostitute" just by looking at her.

Or perhaps you meant to write "Filipina" there but in your mind the two mean the same thing?

One band is called no name.

Best band I have seen in Insomnia was the one that was there last Friday night (June 29th) and Saturday night (June 23rd) the week before. They have two male singers, both with long hair, one who always has a tambourine in hand. They played a few U2 songs and some other pretty good stuff.

The band with the lead singer who kinda has a Jim Morrison thing going on isn't bad either.

All the other cover bands I have seen, I swear, they all go to the same cover band school. They all play the same exact songs from like the mid-90s. I have heard more Spin Doctors and Alanis Morrisette from these bands in 4 months than I ever did on the radio in the US since we hit the year 2000.

thanks for your answer..

i was there on the 29th and 30th, I think i know which band u are talking about.There were 2 bands which attract me most. One is the vocal with long hair with a female lead. ANother one is the short hair male vocal with a female .

Nice bands and great effort.

definately will go again.