Mayweather v Ortiz Sunday 18th of September, where can I watch it?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

im glad i didnt get up early and pay for this crap. mayweather and the ref are a disgrace. how can u punch people when the fight wasnt restarted and then started counting. mayweather should have been DQ for this.

That was awesome! This was my last shot at giving boxing a chance, and they didn't disappoint!

Ortiz tried to headbutt him several times. Finally got caught, and Mayweather MADE HIM PAY!

Awesome promo at the end too!

No wonder nobody watches WWE anymore, they can see the same stuff with even more hype in boxing and MMA.

I'd say this event looked way more phony and cheesy than WWE though lol

I found this thread too late I wanted to see this fight

Superb entertainment. Really disappointing end though. Ortiz looked like a live opponent, oh well, I did have money on the Mayweather KO so all good for me.

There was a decent crowd at Trafalgar, which is promising. Hopefully we can repeat this for the Froch and Pacquioa (sp?) fight too.

weak ending to what could have been a good fight.....i havent seen a sucker punch like that before. sad times for boxing.

Really? Ortiz did it himself not too long ago lol

i dont pay too much attention to boxing, really. I wouldnt doubt its happened before, but this is the first ive seen, like that. SMH....