new cool gay / mixed club in HK??

Closed Thread

new cool gay / mixed club in HK??

Hey there, any suggestions of new cool gay / mixed clubs in HK? We went to Propaganda back in Nov when we visited and the place was completely DEAD! And they had the guts to charge a regular cover charge. It was ridiculous (and yes it was a saturday night...) Since PP is seemingly 'passe' now, any other new cool spots that have opened up??

There are 2 other bars/pubs that you may go to,

Mei Lang Fang (we called it "M-bar".)
    14 On Wo Lane, Sheng Wan, Hong Kong

It is a bar with lot of ppl on Friday and saterday night. But please note that you cannot smoke inside the bar (it is in G/F, so you can enjoy it outside.) also, there is no place to dance, usually, ppl just to have drink and meet their frd in Mei Lang Fang, and then go to PP when it is 2. (Yes, ppl will only go to PP after 2 am.)

Volume
    www.volume.com.hk
    LG/F, 83-85 Hollywood Road, Central

There is dance area, but it is a bit small (only half of PP). There are a lot of foreigners and "potato".

Since they are quite close, I suggest you may go to M-bar to have a drink first. And then you can go to volume to see whether you like it or not. (Only 3 mins from M-bar, just ask someone in M-bar how to go to Volume.)Although you have some unhappy experience in PP last time, I still suggest you go there after 3:00. I dont know why, but PP is popular again.

Many gays have registered in www.fridae.com . Maybe you can date someone whether than go there alone.

Enjoy your time in HK.

Thanks buddy, will check the site out as well! :-))