Friday 17th Happy Hour @ The Fong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Friday 17th Happy Hour @ The Fong

Happy hour this Friday... (17th September)

Where? Somewhere in Lan Kwai Fong - either Bar George or The Fong
    When? 6:30 to 8:30 at the very minimum

I'm down.

GO TEAM CANADA!

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Count me in, Shri. Btw,...gotta talk to you about some stuff....

I'm real new to HK (only been here for 5 days). Could anyone give me directions. I'm currently in Causeway Bay. And who should I look for after getting to the bar?

Hi all!

Happy hours on at full swing eh....sure miss those! In fact I do miss HK and everything that goes with it too! So how is everyone...Max, Shri, Rani, GF, Reema, Shaanx, HKF, and all others?? Anything new?? For those of u who dont know me...I was a regular here at geoexpat b4 I came to the US a couple of months back!

Anyway, jus thought I'd just pop in today to say hi and ask how you all have been doing. Life here at Cornell is really busy....Business school is extremely rigorous and we dont get much time to do stuff! That said it is a great university and it is still fun! Job hunting process has now started already....and we are just one month old into the program.

Well anyway....gotta rush but just thought I'd say a hi to you all and find out what everyone has been upto. shoot me an email....you guys should have my email ID...or simply use "geoexpat" to mail me.

Well anyway have fun and have a couple of beers on me! (get drunk)! Do let me know if ever you guys are in the vicinity of NYC.

Hiten

PS: for your question Queecy...jus get on to the MTR in CB and go to Central. Use Exit D2 and follow the crowd to Lan Kwai Fong. U cant miss it on a Fri evenin!

Last edited by Hiten; 14-09-2004 at 11:22 AM.

hmmm beer

drinking, on a friday? I'll be there.

Queccy, from my experience you won't need to look for people, as Shri's new expat radar will spot you very quickly

Wink

Unfortuantely I will be there on saturday morning, why don't you "Happy Hour" also on Saturday? I have just post a thread on that...
    Hope you will be there.
    MarcoPolo

Damn, I'll still be in Singapore then, and will have to give a pass.

Oh too bad .. we have a very valid reason to celebrate this Friday... some BIG NEWS!

Shri - I'll miss the big news ( unless I know it already) and most importantly the celebrations, as I'm flying out that evening. But come October and I'll be there to quench my thirst

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast