Pizza Hut Scallop Pizza...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pizza Hut Scallop Pizza...

Thoughts on the Scallop Pizza from Pizza Hut? (Am ordering one imminently.)

Nothing to rave about. It was quite bland.

Anything for a buck from a products department that would sell anything on a pizza base to get profit.

Maybe we can list a suitable pizza topping for other countries local taste. As an Englishman " Cod on Pizza " seem a natural.

For Australia the Pizza Roo ?
    For NZ maybe a Butter stuffed crust with Lamb. Maybe a bit wooly though !
    For Egypt they have Pizza Tut where you could have the
    Pizza-khamun. A thick crust base tightly wrapped in Cheese bandages with a dry meat filling. Left to mature and served with a Thousand Year dressing. Eternally delicious.

I have stop - I am getting seriously sick at the thought.

eew. sounds disgusting. i bet it tastes more disgusting. and possibly the smell too. yuck

Scallops are the only kind of seafood I can't stomach. The pizza does seem oddly alluring though. Then again, I pretty much eat everything in sight.

Possibly one of the worst food atrocities I've ever seen is what's been done with Pizza in Asia.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Cool save the scallops for pan seared kabaabs

Before acting rashly go over to CafeO and order a tomato basil roman pizza with perhaps an extra topping of smoked salmon, a dash of tabasco if you feel frisky and of course a glass of white wine.
    switch off the phone and close your eyes and concentrate on what you are eating.
    If you do this with a pure heart, your shadow will never darken the doors of Pizza Hut ever again

I think I will lunch early today

...actually, a lamb pizza sounds pretty good.

Had ordered the Pizza, $162 delivered to my hands, neither cheap, nor that great. Very bland and lacking of any Seafood Flavour whatsoever, for the money could've had a "Ringo & Tat" Pizza at Harlan's, IFC (which is one of the best Pizza's about).

I ordered one 2 weeks ago.. it was a promo thingie and I didn't think it would be that bad... but it *was* bad.. and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone here.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast