Simpsons this Thursday (16/8)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Simpsons this Thursday (16/8)

I need to go see The Simpsons. I need to see it on Thursday. I need to book either this evening or tomorrow, depending on where. I'd like to not see it alone...

So, anyone interested? I'm thinking 8pm at Pacific Place, IFC or Times Square (7:50pm). I'm willing to book for you if you're willing to commit to coming - or we can coordinate bookings. Let me know...

(oh, and I've already got a couple of friends who are interested, so don't worry about ending up seeing a movie with a random stranger )

Will get back to you soon

Hubby and I might be in, haven't seen it yet. Can you tell me which location you'll opt for? IFC would be most conv, then Pacific Place.... Will ask him to decide and reply this afternoon...

Hi VmLinuz - Nick says no can do this Thursday night. Though despite mixed and mostly negative reviews we will be going, prob Fri or Saturday...

Well... lack of interest, here and elsewhere - my plans are cancelled. I'll be going to see it at some point next week, so if you're interested in that, let me know...

want to see Simpsons for quite a while,...really need some laugh, even it's a stupid laugh... but mostly negative reviews? Oh..no..

I went to see it on the weekend, it did make me chuckle. Not too long, packed full of gags and I was impressed by the seating in the IFC cinema.

Nicky, you went without me!

Sorry, Geoff and I were having a wander through the IFC and he suggested we go. Is there anything else you fancy seeing?

Nick
    x

Saw it last week and pissed myself. The audience must have been predominantly English speaking as there was no "advance" laughter that you get with subtitle readers.
    Ratatouille was a shade better - both great movies.

Just saw it yesterday, it was pretty good. I like the suicide dialog between with Mr. Burns and Smithers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast