RnB/Hip Hop

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

RnB/Hip Hop

Anyone like RnB/Hiphop here? It is soooo hard to find a dance buddy!!!

Ahh... at last I find another person who likes RnB & Hip Hop

Vickie

count me in, too. Come to the happy hour tomorrow and we'll chat more about that

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Club ING in Wanchai usually plays RnB / HipHop music every Saturday. Why not try there?

i love rnb and hiphop..~~~

I love R&B too!

Isn't R&B one of those terms that means different things to different generations? To me it's rhythm & blues, which means real instruments, tunes, 12-bars, and things like that. But I have heard younger people use the term to describe syntesised "thump, thump" music which is nothing like my idea of RnB at all...

R & B still stands for rhythm & blues. A lot of younger generation gets confused between Hip Hop and R & B

I'm with Berryplucker on this one! The distance between hip hop and R&B is pretty far! Mind you, pretty eclectic tastes myself but I wouldn't pair 'em up. I'm into budda bar mixes--very international stuff.
    J

RnB & Hip Hop, I of course know what it means, but no everyone can really dance good...I like going to a very nice underground HipHop bar in TST, they play all the good RnB/HIPHOP, anyone interested in hanging and dancing on Fri nights, guys /girls are all welcome, just send me a message !

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast