Dance Club with House Music

Closed Thread

Dance Club with House Music

Seeking dance club with house, trance with some pop and rnb. Think Tiesto, Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas.

Avoiding clubs with lots of pretty people dressed up to chat up.

Just a good dance club that's packed, too loud to talk in, where you can bump around with friends and get hot and sweaty real fast.

Anywhere that plays Rihanna and Black Eyed Peas = people dressed up to chat up. Clubs here also don't do trance (except the rare little underground psy-trance nights). If you just want electronic music that is a bit commercial and in a slightly less douchey club (but all the commercial clubs are douchey) then go to Volar (large entrance fee and you will get pushed around ALOT) or Fly.

Great, thanks. That sounds like exactly what I want. Will bring my elbows if I go to Volar ;o)

If you just want to dance then stop by XXX (very far from LKF tho). I think they are doing dancehall, ragga and maybe some booty bounce stuff on Saturday night. It is byo there tho. Very much just a concrete room with a heap of bass, so most of the people there are just there to dance. Dunno if they are doing anything tomorrow night.

Last edited by methosb; 29-12-2011 at 07:03 PM.

BYO? As in 'Bring Your Own'?

Yeah they have no drink license, they just provide cups and water and sell soft drinks. Everyone just goes to a 711 nearby and buys beer or mini bottles of spirits and soft drink to mix.