Cigar bars around Soho?

Closed Thread

Cigar bars around Soho?

I imagine the title's pretty self-explanatory. A friend of mine fancies a cigar from time to time and I was hoping to take him to a cigar bar tomorrow night for his birthday (I plan these things well in advance, as you can see). I was trying to book Cubana last night, which would have been perfect for a group with food, cocktails, etc, but it seems to have closed, as does M*Kitchens and sundry other places. I know there's a place or two in TST but was hoping for some food and a good atmosphere round Soho. Are there any cigar bars left on the island or did I follow the fad too late? Any help would be much appreciated!

cigar bar

Hi

Hope you are ok call this guy he has got a place on top of LKF a private apartment where you and your friend can enjoy a good cigar you can take your own drink but ask him about food its a nice place his name is <snip> call him and enjoy if you need any other info about this let me know take care.

Cheers

King Kong

Last edited by KnowItAll; 25-09-2007 at 02:28 PM. Reason: deleted some dodgy personal info

Sounds *dodgy*.. why in gods name would you want someone stinking up your apartment with cigars?

I mean I enjoy a good cigar and port when the occasion calls for it .. but NEVER in my apartment .. and never had anyone offer to let me light up a cigar up in their apartment.