NFL Playoff Games

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Patriots/Ravens and Giants/49s on Monday!!!!

Blue Smoke is confirmed - doors will open at 3:45am!

are they showing the Giants / 49ers game too? NYer who is visiting here for CNY. if Blue Smoke is opened for the Giants / 49ers game (7:30am HK time), you can count 2 more!

I will probably have to give Blue Smoke a miss now. my hotel is in TST and just found another bar that will definitely play both games on Sunday in TST (Delaney Bar on Peking Road). kinda like the idea of the ability to stagger back to hotel after the games :P

Quote Originally Posted by scott_paul:
    Any interest in Blue Smoke on Monday morning? They have agreed to open the bar/kitchen if we have 10+ people. I'm a Pats fan - but the more the merrier
    Pats fan too but getting to LKF from Olympian City at 3:30am will be tough! I am actually invited to a SB party at Blue Smoke.
    Last edited by GoBoSox; 21-01-2012 at 10:34 AM.

Ooooh, this might actually work better. I'm in Sha Tin for that night and would love to go to somewhere in Kowloon instead. Is Delaney Bar definitely a go? What time do doors open.

Peterio - they are definitely opened that night. The kitchen will also be opened from 5am on.

Is Blue Smoke still confirmed to be open? If so, my husband and I would like to join as well!

Trafalgar is another alternative if anyone want to join me. we will be there from 4am on Monday morning .

Yep blue smoke definitely on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2