Like Tree4Likes

NFL PLAYOFFS (Jan 23rd) ... Patriots/Ravens at 4:00am ... AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by GoBoSox:
    Good to see a second option. I'm at Olympian City, which is close to TST. Calling a cab to LKF will be tough at 3:30am and expensive. Someone on this board said the Man U bar near Peking Rd would open last week but it wasn't when I went for the Pats/Broncos. Ended up catching the game at the Wheel midlevel. They charged $220 for a beer and heavy breakfast. It was a lot of fun.
    I am pretty sure Dan Ryan's at Ocean Terminal will also be open. You guys might want to check with them. Dan's & Delaney's have no cover charge or minimum charges.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBoSox:
    I love free beer but how much would taxi cost from West Kowloon to LKF at 4 am?

Not sure, but no traffic is a plus. Making that effort from Kowloon is worth two free beers.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_paul:
    Not sure, but no traffic is a plus. Making that effort from Kowloon is worth two free beers.
    I'll game, Scott. Just got out of a cab and the driver said less than $100 from where I live. Bought a knockoff Brady jersey at ladies market this afternoon. Now looking forward to a Pats/Giants rematch.

I bet you could get a nice discount on that Tebow jersey!

I just saw this post. I need to get on geoexpat more.... I am definitely down for the super bowl party since I have missed this one

At one point there were 70 people at Blue Smoke last Monday - it was a great turnout and Jack (the chef) put together quite a spread. I'm interested in organizing something for the Super Bowl but I'd like to reach out to all PATS fans. I think Liberty Exchange in Central will be open and they have big televisions - if any Patriots fans want to join please let me know. 9507-8651.

For anyone who joined us at BLUE SMOKE for the AFC/NFC games last week ... I've confirmed with TRAFALGAR in Wan Chai that they'll be open for the Super Bowl. Big tvs, full menu, seems like a great atmosphere to watch the game. Hope everyone will consider joining us! Doors open at 6:30am. Should be a great game!

Just an FYI that the Grand Central Bar & Grill @ ICC Kowloon Station will show the Patriots vs. Ravens game Monday morning.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3