Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By scott_paul
  • 1 Post By Fiona in HKG

SUPER BOWL XLVI ... Patriots vs Giants at 7:30am (Feb 6th)

SUPER BOWL XLVI ... Patriots vs Giants at 7:30am (Feb 6th)

I've confirmed TRAFALGAR in Wan Chai will be open for the Super Bowl on Monday morning. They have big televisions all over the bar and will be serving a full menu.

I will buy the first beer for all PATRIOTS fans wearing a Pats shirt, hat, facepaint or tattoos. No nasty comments from Giants fans please - you can buy your own beer.

Trafalgar is located at the Broadway Building, 54-62 Lockhart Road in Wan Chai
    5th floor - take the lift at the far right (2110-1535)

Doors open at 6:30am - hope to see you there!

JaredHK, powlemann and gingvan like this.

This sounds fantastic. I'm a Boston guy myself but living up in Northeastern China, will be left to watching it on Gamepass in a buddies apartment on 2mb/s internet, got my fingers crosses that's enough for HD but am doubting it. Go Pats!

Oh, and I will mostly be relocating to HK by end of the year - this is my first post on this forum. I figured a reply to a fellow Pats fan was worth popping my cherry.

Hey folks,

Not many replies here. Are many people planning to watch at Trafalgar? Not to be a loser, but I'm deciding between Trafalgar and PURE, and was hoping for a crowd. Especially if there's a fellow Giants fan to be found...

If i'm in town I definitely will join you guys at the Trafalgar. I just heard that the usual places in TST are not catering to the Superbowl crowd this year. Thanks for setting this up Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    If i'm in town I definitely will join you guys at the Trafalgar. I just heard that the usual places in TST are not catering to the Superbowl crowd this year. Thanks for setting this up Scott.
    Wondering why they are not catering to the Superbowl crowd this year. I guess if it's not soccer or rugby they don't give a damn.

....more options here ......

JaredHK likes this.

PURE is all booked! Anybody know from past experience what my chances are if my party of four just shows up? Don't want to stand for four hours...

Note Trafalgar is req'd $150/pax including all-day breakfast...

This shall be grand! Unfortunately left my Brady jersey in Germany though so will have to buy my own beer

Manchester United Restaurant Bar in TST is open for it, breakfast + beer for $88 only! It's on 32-34 Lock Road. Call 2366 4880~ got the biggest Plasma in town (103"!!!)