Happy Hour...Tomorrow Nite

Closed Thread

Cool Happy Hour...Tomorrow Nite

:welcome: Anyone who is interested in coming and mingle a bit and meet some new friends, are welcome to join us (it's really another excuse to get drunk ).

We'll be at La Dolce Vita in Lan Kwai Fong @ 6:30pm til whenever. For those who are gonna attend, should be fun and looking to meet people. Boring people need to lighten up before coming. We have NO mercy for boredom. You have been warned...

Interested people may reply here or email [email protected]

See y'all soon!

Why dont we start a thread on Happy Week, tonight, tommorow night and Day After

Can I just confirm you mean Fri 31st September.

Thanks,
    Wim.

Wim,

Remember the rhyme....30 days in Sept, April, June and November. The rest have 31 except for Feb which has 28 and 29 in a leap year.

We're meeting on October 1st. Plus we're celebrating my bday so don't forget to buy me drink. ;-)

Happy Birthday Rani! Can't attned tho, doing the fireworks house party thing with friends. Lift a glass for me ;-)

Ciao
    JJ

Thanks JJ, will do.

Unhappy Bad News...

hey everyone,

Unfortunately I'm going to have to cancel tonight's Happy Hour... I know it's very very last minute but I'm not feeling well and it's been quite a week for me.

I want to apologize to all who planned to come out tonight for causing any inconvinence but I'll make it up to you next Friday, I promise.

I'm sorry for being the party pooper here and wish you all a great weekend.

Feel free to reply here or email at [email protected] if you have any questions.