Birthday Party Ideas

Closed Thread

Birthday Party Ideas

Hi Folks,

I have my own Birthday party (lmid 30s) to organise in 3 weeks and was wondering what fun things are out there in HK. I was thinking a Tram party but everyone says that it's not worth it... So I need something different that is not just a night out in a club but brings something new.
    All ideas are welcome!!

Cheers

Theme party?
    For example wearing 7,80's fashion clothes/ pajama clothes/uniform from school or professionals

Invite magicians or ask each of your friends to prepare one performance for you as a gift ... But probably it's hard to do that

Chatting, drinking , photo taking , dancing in a club and can't really do special things...

Single or married?
    May be Macau?

evening junk trip?

http://www.lesboules.hk/

Ive heard this bar is quite fun!

Thanks all, evening junk it will be
    Any website to suggest! Cheers

Sorry, you're too old to have a birthday party. Just sit at home in your pajamas with a bottle of whisky whilst staring forlornly at the telly and wondering where your life went like the rest of us do, it's traditional.

i had my birthday party hold in a cosy painting place in star street district. we had wine, with a host introducing them, then start painting on canvas. we enjoyed alot , my friends havent painted before, but the studio owner is sweet enough to guide us with basic tips and help us to unleash.... not the kind of crazy, noisy style... finished at 9ish... head to soho with a jolly mood!! i think it s called the Ka atelier.. they r on facebook, i remember seeing it...

have fun