Like Tree7Likes

Experiences of trying to buy Lady Gaga (and any other big event tickets)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Extra gig on May 5th announced with tickets available tomorrow morning. What are people's plans to get them? Think I will be out and about to try to see what the queues are like now!

I was wondering why there were about 10ppl in front of CWB TomLee this morning at 6am.
    The one first in line had a tent as well.
    Now I know....

As there was such a hype for the first 2 dates, with promises of quick profits, I expect it will be a very big zoo tomorrow at all outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynW22:
    Extra gig on May 5th announced with tickets available tomorrow morning. What are people's plans to get them? Think I will be out and about to try to see what the queues are like now!
    The scalpers will be trying to offload big time with this news.

I wonder if it will be the same scenario with queues and websites crashing, or if the initial spin is wearing off.

How about at Asia World Expo? Any tent guys plan to be there too ? Its too far off place to go for most of the guys..apart from Tung Chung'ers like us

This whole thing is some type of scam.

I waited in line and saw the front of the line and the end. After one hour, they told everyone that the tickets were all sold out. But, we were still standing in the same exact position, the people in the front were still waiting and blah.

The internet didn't work and the phones didn't go through.

I'd like to know if anyone was successful at buying tickets.

And FYI, allowing to buy 8 tickets at a time, what the heck. Who goes in groups of 8? Scalpers do!

I too would love to know if anyone was successful! Would anyone who was be willing to speak to me? I'm really drawing a blank with success stories!!! Someone must have been able to buy them...

Booth- would you be prepared to give an interview about your experience?

PS: I was in the Causeway Bay Tom Lee queue, it didn't seem to move to me either, unfortunately I had to leave at 10:30am, so I'd really like to be able to expand upon that experience.

I don't know of one single person who managed to buy them through the official channels. One of my colleagues said her friend queued up, and she said the people who were actually successful in getting tickets appeared to work in the same building as the ticket outlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanieskis:
    I don't know of one single person who managed to buy them through the official channels. One of my colleagues said her friend queued up, and she said the people who were actually successful in getting tickets appeared to work in the same building as the ticket outlet.
    I know one friend was able to get one ticket online for the 5 May show.

I was lucky enough to get 8 tickets for May 5 on hkticketing website...