Gay night life.

Closed Thread

Gay night life.

Hello.

I'll be in Hong Kong for awhile and was wondering if anyone knew of some gay night clubs/bars? Pref a younger crowd, as I'm only 21 myself.

I've tried looking it up online, but all the links and sites I find are possibly dated (considering shops change hands quite frequently here). I can't speak/read Chinese, so I can only search English sites.

Any and all help/advice would be appreciated!

I think its called Propaganda,near SOHO in Central. Not sure if its still open, you should check online. I also think there is a English language Gay publication here in HK, but don't know the name of it. Have a good time, HK is a great city. Always use protection, Hk is no different that any other city is that respect.

My best gay friend and I been to Psychic Jack in Wyndham street near Wooloomooloo Restaurant and Propaganda in the ladder street, Central which is in the alley a couple months ago. Psychic jack is
    more like a bar, modern and cozy. Propaganda is like a club and bar. Both of them are quite busy in
    weekends.

For a quiet drink: T:me Bar in the alley behing Hollywood Road, between Peel and Aberdeen Street

For a less quiet drink or a dance Jervois Street in Sheung Wan has 2 bars across the road from each other, Zoo and Beat

And then there's the above-mentioned Psychic Jack and Propaganda.

Once a month there's a gay night at Veto, on the corner of Hollywood Road and Graham Street. It's called Chicken Feet Disco and is always great fun with a dress-up theme and lots of fun, if somewhat cheesy, tunes. They have a facebook page you can like to be kept informed: https://www.facebook.com/Chickenfeetdisco