Best Singapore Noodles

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Best Singapore Noodles

After being left utterly disappointed with the dry and tasteless Singapore noodles at Landmark 360 - I'd like to ask you foodies.

Where in your opinion can you find the best Singapore noodles in HK?

sorry shri, but, what exactly, is singapore noodle ?
    i've never heard of anything that's authentically called singapore noodle. 8-)

Thanks Freeier, I was thinking along the same lines. Don't think I've ever seen Spore noodles in Spore.

Aiya! Now everyone turns into a PDLM.

Closest explanation I can get .. Fried Bee Hoon.

been watching too much britain got talent (my son loves connie's 'somewhere' <-- according to him, the name of the song)... so seems all are turning brit simon cowell..

anyway...
    that noodle is not really called singapore noodle in singapore.. and frankly, doubt its that great. ahhaa.
    just get simple fried noodle, or get the soupy prawn noodle, laksa. etc.etc...

mmmmmmmmmmmm singapore noodles yum!

singapore fried noodles in hongkong is diff. from the one that is made in singapore

the hong kong version is fried vermicelli with curry powder (giving it a yellow color), with onion, ham and roast pork bits

kia, that's the one you are referring to right?

Star Gazer : yeah ... thats the one.

a resto called daipai dong used to have yummy noodles but they're not serving it anymore.

there's small takeaway shop in central. the small street after melbourne plaza near the store selling american grocery. but it's a miss or hit thing.

if you find a good shop selling it, i would also love to know.

would love to know where to get good ones too.

there's a small takeaway shop in central, after melbourne plaza. they have a big board on the wall with items listed in english and chinese. altho it's a hit or miss thing.

there are some shops who sell something similar called kwai tiu or kwai diu... the only difference is that the noodles are the flat ones rather than the vermicelli ones

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast