SZ Go Karting

Closed Thread

SZ Go Karting

Hello,

I was looking around, and found extreme speedway at 深圳极速赛车场 which is a go kart track in SZ. Does anyone have any experience with this track? Is it worth it to go?

Thanks,

the track is ok but it is also quite expensive.
    The gas price in China is way cheaper than Hong Kong too.
    Bear in mind when you do Go Kart in China is safety. If you go with your friends without others on the track then it is ok, but there are alot of crazy main-lander that will do crazy stuff on track

Quote Originally Posted by lazyexpat:
    the track is ok but it is also quite expensive.
    The gas price in China is way cheaper than Hong Kong too.
    Bear in mind when you do Go Kart in China is safety. If you go with your friends without others on the track then it is ok, but there are alot of crazy main-lander that will do crazy stuff on track
    Yes, agree that it is expensive. I took the opportunity to go on Sunday and rented 20min of track time for $160 rmb. But it was fun and I will probably do it again,I heard there is another track in DG so I will go there as it is closer to my wknd home.

If anyone is interested in joining pm me.

Can't tell if that is the one I have been to in SZ (don't remember the seating for spectators). The one I went to was pretty crap. Slow carts with tiny seats that I couldn't really fit into, the track had pretty rough asphalt in some places and a lot of ppl in my group got grease on their clothes from the seats.