Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By threelittlepigs

Anyone joined their activities before?

Closed Thread

Anyone joined their activities before?

I have just arrived in Hong Kong and I'm in love with the city! I have done a lot of shopping and eating already. One friend of mine recommended the "secret tour". Does anyone join them before? Would love to know if they are good before joining

The whole point of a secret tour is no one tells no one about them.

FerrisC and zoohead like this.

Secret Tour Hong Kong

is this the one that OP is talking about, looking at the prices, not really worth it IMO, your better off just taking a MTR and randomly getting off at stops and walking around the areas, HK isnt that big so there is not much worry about getting lost, take your hotel card with you, if you do get lost get in a taxi and vola, ur back at your hotel. easy peasy

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Secret Tour Hong Kong

is this the one that OP is talking about, looking at the prices, not really worth it IMO, your better off just taking a MTR and randomly getting off at stops and walking around the areas, HK isnt that big so there is not much worry about getting lost, take your hotel card with you, if you do get lost get in a taxi and vola, ur back at your hotel. easy peasy
    Well, I do encourage this kinds of tour, as it seems many only knows about the big department stores. Just don't know how viable it is to promote it to a small percentage of the population. But I might as well be wrong since HK's supposed to be 'the place' to travel to.

I think instead of creating a dummy user and pretend they're curious about the tour, they'd better off just promote it through an official channel. It's supposed to be a secret tour, not shady tour.
    Last edited by Creative83; 02-05-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Hi XJenny,
    Welcome to Hong Kong ! I have been on one Secret Tour around the Wanchai area and really enjoyed it and I learnt a lot about HK in that one day, its also a good way to make friends too. I would recommend you try it out if you want to learn more about HK besides the main tourist attractions ! You should trust your friend with this one and join the tour !