Like Tree5Likes

Where's good to watch the F1?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

In Tai Hang there's a small little bar called Stone's with great burgers and decent wings. I watched the race when I was there a few weeks ago

Staunton's and Yorkshire Pudding show most of the F1 races live.

I tried Sideways (Driving Club) a few times...good atmosphere in a club aimed at motor racing, people there are all into racing, loads of screens to watch the race on and a huge projector screen. Some people even sat in the sims and watched the race from there.

Oh yeah, and the Sideways staff put on free pizza too!

Used to goto McSorleys, but they are obviously just not into it, as other sports push the F1 upstairs, downstairs..where ever is least annoying for them.

Bourbon in Elgin st used to show races last year, not sure if they are this year....but it was always very quiet.

No idea about Wan Chai...too many other things to watch than racing there though!

Awesome - I'm going to check out a couple of the places in Soho and maybe Sideways. I'm looking forward to the race this Sunday - see some of you guys around perhaps

Isn't Sideways members only?

Dreadnought "Isn't Sideways members only?"

Hey Deadnought, members for Sideways, but membership is Free, and the pizza is free too...not bad way to watch it I reckon
    Dreadnought and pb1234 like this.

Thanks for the information, I might come down and watch the F1. All i have got to see is the highlights this season been so busy with work

Any ideas for the race this weekend? Unfortunately seems to conflict with St Patrick's day...

Do any of these places deign to show MotoGP?

Have you tried Trafalgar, they are usually very good at showing all sort of random games