Complete TV Listings

Thumbs down Complete TV Listings

Where can I find a complete TV guide for Now cable tv in English? PCCW has one that for some reason is not available til middle of the month and only has about 5 channels listed. The Standard had a daily guide but that doesn`t seem to happening this past week. I know I can use the remote but it is difficult to see what`s coming up over the next week. Even in Jakarta we had a full guide at the beginning of the month so I find it hard to understand why HK can`t.

The full schedule is available on http://www.now-tv.com and is currently loaded up to 19th November for all the channels as far as I can see. What makes you think it isn't?

Smile TV guide

Thanks I will try to download. I was talking about a magazine that I pick up from PCCW but the English edition comes out mid way through the month.

You can't download it - it's an online schedule. I'm, afraid that wanting a printout on paper of a month's schedules is rather archaic these days.

Someone had created a TV listings guide .. printed magazine that we picked up in a Dymocks a few months ago.

Don't have it anymore.. and not sure if they're still being published, but take a look in Dymocks.