Batman Film in HK

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Around the escalator from this morning.. huge crews

Update on batman crew location

Apparently half hour ago (2pm Friday) they were still filming on escalator, by Pizza Express. Huge crowds and loads of crew apparently!!!

Are they causing much traffic disruption?

From the looks of the evening news, a large crowd turned out for filming today. While most only got to see the outward shots, all film will be processed and visual effects added later, at least most people got to see some of the main actors. Saturday and Sunday shoots will likely draw larger crowds. Too bad I can't check it out: I work on Saturday.

I still find it amusing that they mentioned the unhealthy state of Victoria Harbour on the front page of the SCMP....

Not suitable for a Hollywood stuntman to take the plunge....

Last edited by Skyhook; 09-11-2007 at 08:42 PM.

2nd floor (although it's billed as 3rd) in Jordan walkup
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    I still find it amusing that they mentioned the unhealthy state of Victoria Harbour on the front page of the SCMP....

Not suitable for a Hollywood stuntman to take the plunge....
    LOL wussy hollywood union prob wouldn't allow it. I see from the ferry a couple of old gents taking a dip every morning from the little pier western end of the island... maybe they should use those guys for the stunts? Although I can see the IMDB "goofs" page now "And as Batman plunges into the water, you can clearly see him change into a skinny 90 year old Chinese guy..."

Ha ha ha ha ha

That last sentence cracked me up lol.

From reading several stories on the Batman filming, English and Chinese newspapers, it looks like the event is drawing more interest. The film company may also want large crowds for some scenes. Does anyone know where the Sunday filming might occur? And if not mistaken, Monday is the last day?

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Surely thats not Bale in the monkey suit?
    I would have thought him more sensible.

Saw the Batman film crew at about 15 Kennedy Road (20 minutes ago) close to the intersection with MacDonnel Rd. Camera was attached to a red Rolls Royce. I didn't see who/what was inside.... From the looks of things they will probably still be shooting there for a while...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4