armani bar -- totally pantist

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Well you're a guy so for one, don't wear 3/4 lengths pants. Those are for chicks. I don't know what you were wearing, if they were shorts then that's fine for dudes but that brings me to point 2 - most "trendy" nightclubs aren't going to let you in without full length proper pants on. Especially if you're a walk-in. And of course they're going to let women wear what they want into the bar. They're trying to attract people into wanting to hang out there. Most people don't go to a place like that to pay for overpriced drinks, they're there to hopefully pick someone up or at least stare and wish.

Brotha that's just how it is. I'm sorry if you disagree with the current societal norms but if you want to fight the man then the Armani bar doorman probably isn't going to be your first convert. Write a column or a book or a song or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Philclintn:
    Well you're a guy so for one, don't wear 3/4 lengths pants. Those are for chicks. I don't know what you were wearing, if they were shorts then that's fine for dudes but that brings me to point 2 - most "trendy" nightclubs aren't going to let you in without full length proper pants on. Especially if you're a walk-in. And of course they're going to let women wear what they want into the bar. They're trying to attract people into wanting to hang out there. Most people don't go to a place like that to pay for overpriced drinks, they're there to hopefully pick someone up or at least stare and wish.

Brotha that's just how it is. I'm sorry if you disagree with the current societal norms but if you want to fight the man then the Armani bar doorman probably isn't going to be your first convert. Write a column or a book or a song or something.
    You have OBVIOUSLY never met Lammerite. I am sure he will find the comment highly amusing.
    FYI, and an older heterosexual man, I find his attire very becoming in a manly sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by Philclintn:
    Well you're a guy so for one, don't wear 3/4 lengths pants.
    I have to agree. I'm very liberal, but it stops at pantism.
    3/4 pants are great when you're: female or a boy under the age of 15.
    Why would you want to wear them anyway? They make people look shorter (and often fatter) than they really are. And why would you want to dress like a teenage boy? Women don't go for that! I'm sure men don't either.
    Kilts, on the other hand, are incredibly sexy. So wear a kilt instead, if you're really bent on showing off your calves.

But of course if you're going to wear a kilt it needs to be with the correct socks and a Sgian Dubh. (And, of course, the sporran.)

Last edited by PDLM; 08-11-2007 at 03:08 PM.

----> Joke

/|\ <---Philclintn
    / \

Haha. Yeah I hope my tone didn't come off as too serious. Was kind of worried about that while writing it. I'm just a big sarcastic SOB. lol

Jeez... we've already gone and put a bid on e-bay for a reggae protest band to create an anthem for pant oppression.

Rasta nuh wear 3/4 length pants bredren!

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    But of course if you're going to wear a kilt it needs to be with the correct socks and a Sgian Dubh. (And, of course, the sporran.)
    Not forgetting the bagpipes

Please note that it is not my 3/4 length trousers which make me look fat- that would be my stomach.

I also like wearing 3/4 trousers as I have very nice ankles so trousers are out but I have one very hairy knee so shorts are out.