Like Tree11Likes

Neptunes 2. Best descriptions please.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Neptunes 2. Best descriptions please.

I've heard a bit about neptunes 2. Is it like a dirty Irish pubs with fights and drunk rubbish girls ? Or is there more to it, can I pick up a decent girl if I go by myself

Ummm.....it is what it is.

I've been a couple of times and the door staff there are fairly menacing so i doubt there is often any fights. From what i saw i doubt you will find many non-working girls in there although i did meet some westerners who clearly weren't but were exceptionally drunk which may explain why they were in there in the first place.

I guess you will either love it or hate it depending on what you are after.

The live band are pretty decent to be fair.

A meat market full of hookers.

Rob2020 likes this.

Low quality dirty whores.

Mostly phillipinos. Some Thais. Probably a few ladyboys too.

i think it's a brilliant place and very HK in its own way. Dingy, crowded, loud. Full of whores of course, Thai, Philippinas, not much other nationalities though. Though they exist, there are very few non-working girls. The band is pretty good and sounds better by the hour you spend there. Drinks are affordable, atmosphere is mostly friendly as long as you play by the rules. The toilets are atrocious, you better never use the cubicle. Perfect place to spend your hours until 6am before you switch over to the Bridge or 109Bar for the afterhours.

wtbhotia likes this.

Bridge is closed I thought?

Bridge is now called Players...it's the same place, same agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Bridge is now called Players...it's the same place, same agenda.
    really closed and re-opened? just goes to show that i am due for a party night...

Quote Originally Posted by cookie09:
    really closed and re-opened? just goes to show that i am due for a party night...
    Yea, i was there for a short while yesterday morning after the England game drowning in my sorrows.

I heard (although this may not be true) that some guy got his throat slashed in the Bridge by a triad which is why it closed down for a period of time. I have no idea if the owners have changed but it's pretty much the same place.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast