Like Tree11Likes

30-40 Yr Old American Ladies, want to do a movie/drink/lunch ?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Hey Charlotte and Just Returned,

Sounds great! See you at 7 pm! Here is my phone number too, 9736-3177. See you ladies tomorrow. Can't wait!

Hope you can join Rani!

Tammy

charlotte01 likes this.

I moved to HK 5 days ago and I'd love to meet some new people. I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow night yet, but if I hope I can make it. I guess it depends on if my husband minds me ditching him for the evening

Deanna

Deanna, ditch the husband! You got here 5 days ago!! You need to get out and meet people! He'll understand

Yea, you need a GNO after a few days and make friends hope you can come Deanna. Rani its a good excuse if you dont have anything else going on.

Hi ladies,
    I saw this post too late. Hope you all had a fab time last night. I live in Kowloon but would love to connect with you ladies (I have a 7 month old and just shifted here a month ago). Please let me know the next time you get together.
    Cheers,
    Piya

Hi piya, It was a blast.. had such a good time. will sure post here if we plan anything.

It was seriously fun ladies!! Piya I just PM'd you if you want to have a play date before the next Girls Night Out! Tammy, Deanna and Romi, I STILL feel hungover Haven't danced in ages! SUCH a good time!

lol charlotte... I can deff understand what you are going through, I havent had so much for a long time and wasnt planning to either but who could resist with SUCH company Lets plan a beach date... i want to be on the beach as much possible before we lose summer

Hi Ladies, we are almost at the end of another week, yeyyy what do you girls thinking of going to the beach this sunday? I know the weather says its gonna rain but it was gonna rain today as well... you guys can suggest the beach.... we can do lunch/drinks.... OR if you dont like the idea, any suggections for fri/sat?

Hi Girls! For me I am stuck doing lame things this weekend. A bit hectic on my end right now, our fridge stopped working yesterday, the power and water companies are threatening to stop our service because the former tenant didn't pay their bills for months before we moved in. To top it off I twisted my ankle running and I'm looking for a good Ortho doctor (any recommendations?) . That's my life in a nutshell right now, give me a few more weeks and we can hit LMF again!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast