Like Tree11Likes

30-40 Yr Old American Ladies, want to do a movie/drink/lunch ?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Have not been on here in awhile! Unfortunately was not able to make it to the block party last weekend but I think we should definitely arrange another meet-up. Had a blast at the last one!!

ScotchDrinker and Edtltd - the more the merrier

Any suggestions? Are the weekends better for most ladies?

Can be arranged , just tell me where/when I'll be there.
    
    Eilat

Thanks Tammy. I work full time so evenings during the week work best, though Saturdays are also doable.

Canadians welcome to join?

I don't know exactly what Charlotte had in mind when she started this, but I say "Sure".
    What I'd like is a multicultural group that is still into going out and having some fun, but isn't all about getting drunk and partying all the time. We aren't in our early 20's anymore. (Some of us a bit further away from that age than others.) LOL.
    What does everyone else think?

justmehk and charlotte01 like this.

Haha... deanna yea, we r not 20s anymore but thats the part i love, wine gets better with the age so is the way of having fun everyone is welcome... last time i was the only one from outside US but hey does that matter and we had a blasting fun night. we are here to meet some great ladies (as i met some of them already) and have fun together, Tammy and I are up for this weekend, say we should meet up on Saturday? I m ready to dance...

Hi Ladies,
    I am actually not too sure about this weekend...have something going on during the day and not sure what time it will end. Next weekend would definitely be better. How about Saturday, August 4th for dinner???

Deanna - I agree! Not in our 20's anymore...not in the mood for a 2 day hangover! I think a dinner would be nice.

I agree to 4th August for a dinner/ coffee/ drink

4 August works for me too!

Will try n make it on the 4th too

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast