good hip hop clubs?

good hip hop clubs?

hey! new to hk. been to places like volar and dragon-i but im looking for places known for the music i need...hiphop, reggae, bellydancing int'l fusion! any suggestions? thank you!

Fitness Centre for Hip hop dancing

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    hey! new to hk. been to places like volar and dragon-i but im looking for places known for the music i need...hiphop, reggae, bellydancing int'l fusion! any suggestions? thank you!
    Hi, there's a lot of services that can offer you like hip hop in fitness center here in HK . Try to inquire in purefitness or California fitness center .
    Last edited by Chacha_; 16-11-2007 at 06:38 AM. Reason: wrong spelling lol

try Club magazine, Cixi, Hei Hei, Ha ha, Club No.9, m1nt, Pi, Club paparazzi ... etc etc etc. have fun lol
    gawd hiphop is sumthing that i just can;t *&&******g s t a n d

Good Hip Hop Club? isn't that an oxymoron?

i'm not talking about your commercial hiphop that u can find everywhere on the radio stations..i'm talking about more underground stuff ...NOT ur commercial crowd..where the dj actually bothers to create music

That's rare, but occasionally you do get international acts and local artists doing their thing. Not so much turntablism visible on the local scene, although we do get DMC Champs in once in a while, and HK does have it's own DMCs. Hkclubbing.com and HK mag are great ways to stay up to date. Feel free to add me on MSN and I'll let you know if I hear about anything, and you can tell me if you hear about any events here. Breaking is pretty popular here too, so if you're into that, there are underground events happening all the time.

Last edited by jayinhongkong; 21-11-2007 at 02:51 PM.

hk not that great for non commercial off the beat music.

for that spend a weekend in singers or even kl.