Like Tree13Likes

DAB radio

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Original Post Deleted
    How is buying a DAB radio clinging on to the past? You are ridiculous and tiresome.
    HowardCoombs likes this.

How am I railing against it? I have simply bought a DAB radio, and I'm very happy with it because I like listening to radio stations. Why does it bother you so much?

It is you who is railing against people who decide not to buy the latest iDevice. A common theme with you.

And how many people could listen to them simultaneously as DeletedUser suggests before the mobile phone networks run out of capacity?

Original Post Deleted
    You're dissembling now. You know full well that by iDevice, I mean any kind of such internet-enabled phone or tablet.

This thread is about DAB radio, not about your fear of not having a better smartphone than your neighbour.

Great day at work. Just wondering why you always seem to feel the need to put everyone down.

Original Post Deleted
    There is still plenty of channels for DAB the government has chosen not to release. A cynic might suspect a few reasons.

suggesting the remaining 40% of Hong Kong's population is a 'creative' suggestion
    Last edited by East_coast; 23-07-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    suggesting the remaining 40% of Hong Kong's population is a 'creative' suggestion
    suggesting the remaining 40% of Hong Kong's population get a smartphone and 3G phone contract is a 'creative' suggestion

Original Post Deleted
    Yes - many earn HK$3,740 per month

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:

Given the lower cost to broadcast and produce radio shows with DAB it is surprising there is no radio stations in Hong Kong for other languages such as
    • Japanese
    • Korean
    • Tagalog
    • Indonesian
    • etc
    There are Nepalese and Tagalog programmes on RTHK and some of the DBC stations.
    East_coast likes this.