College Student (US) coming to HK next month and looking for people to clubbing with.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

College Student (US) coming to HK next month and looking for people to clubbing with.

Looking for college students , locals , and basically anyone to go clubbing with that are around my age. I've been to Hong Kong a few times prior and mostly go out in the Wan Chai. Let me know if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by UostudentinHK:
    Looking for college students , locals , and basically anyone to go clubbing with that are around my age. I've been to Hong Kong a few times prior and mostly go out in the Wan Chai. Let me know if your interested.
    Asl pls ??

I'm 22/M/USA

Yo Im down 24/M but Im kinda like you (just arrived for 1.5 week) so I dunno anywhere to club lol!

yeah i'd be keen. 21 year old guy from UK, moved here 2 weeks ago so similarly i don't know too many folks yet. pm me if you're interested

What kind of music do you enjoy?

There aren't many seals here, and I'm not sure if Ocean park would appreciate you clubbing their prized attractions.

Plenty of prehistoric women though.

19/F. Local. Going to college in sep. always up for partying

Quote Originally Posted by UostudentinHK:

Quote Originally Posted by charleskchiu:
    What kind of music do you enjoy?
    All different kinds from rock to rap to country to club music to house music it really depends

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast