U2 3d

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

U2 3d

hey folks, have any of you heard when/if the new U2 3D film will be released in HK?

From what i gather online, it's only playing in North America at this point. Any info would be much appreciated, i'd love to see it!

Can't add much about when it is coming to Hong Kong, but was in the Philippines and there was an ad in the paper saying "Coming April".

Anyone else have any info?

I've been looking for you...

You must be the best man on this forum... someone who takes the time to look into 3D U2 concerts. I think I want to be your friend ;o)

It is opening in Australia on April 10, so I would say that Hong Kong would not be far behind. Until then, will have to settle for watching the DVDs at home.

Although, U2 3D is meant to be viewed on a digital screen (Real D), not IMAX, so if you want the best effects, you will need to go to Singapore, Korea or Japan.

BTW, I really didn't know that there were any U2 fans in Hong Kong..... (besides me)

You would be surprised, i mean U2 have been around for ages. Although not hardcore fans, i'm sure if U2 came to play out here it would be a pretty packed arena. They would be bloody awesome Live..
    BTW, this 3D thing, what concert is it? And is it on the IMAX, or just through normal cinemas?

Crocodile .... huge U2 fan here. Cant deal with much other than U2, REM and the Stones (yes, I don't get out that much..)

way way way HUGE U2 fan .... we must keep track of this ...

If the U2 3D concert comes to Hong Kong, we will have to have a Geoexpat U2 3D party with drink and movie (or vise versa).....

Log your interest here (apparently)

BTW, I am a massive fan (and i mean massive).

Cheers!

Its been almost a month since the thread was started has anyone heard anything

ANXIOUS

nope. I've been keeping an eye out but haven't heard anything yet. There isn't even any info on the official U2 website.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast