Looking for expats living in Kowloon (TST/ HungHom)

Closed Thread

Lightbulb Looking for expats living in Kowloon (TST/ HungHom)

Hi,
    I'm new at this, so here it goes.
    I'm a BBC (Brazilian born Chinese), who looks Chinese but speaks no Cantonese, cannot order food without pictures and am a workaholic.

Work and just moved to Hunghom and work too much, so I don't have much time to go to HK from clubbing, bars, meeting new people.

Wanted to know if there's anyone in that lives on Kowloon side that has any suggestions for clubbing or want to get together ?

Hi!

I'm on Kowloon side as well. I hear there is an are that is considered TST's Lan Kwai Fong (famous street of bars/pubs in Central). I have yet to go there, and would love some company.

Perhaps we can arrange to go there one time.

Hi,
    Totally up for it ! As long as the music is good, I'm willing to try. What about this weekend ?

I'm busy this weekend

maybe during the week or next weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigglewater:
    Hi!

I'm on Kowloon side as well. I hear there is an are that is considered TST's Lan Kwai Fong (famous street of bars/pubs in Central). I have yet to go there, and would love some company.

Perhaps we can arrange to go there one time.
    TST's LKF, I think you are talking about Knusford Terrace (not sure the spelling). It's one of the famous place for expat in TST. If u like clubbing, dont miss it.